Cleaning Air Fire Basket can be tricky slight of hand. A clean air fryer basket is mood changer. It is a hiatus for good food and a good life. Cleaning the kitchen appliances and accessories assures you safe and healthy food. Ergo, here you can easily find out How to Clean Air Fryer Basket.
Air Fryer Baskets are simply amazing to deep fry the food you love. Potato, chicken, onions or hotdogs, it makes frying a piece of cake.
What you do want though is bits of earlier dish hanging from the next. Cleaning the air fryer basket means the food will not come with a side of something else.
Table of Contents
Easy Way To Do It
Let’s face it, the easy way is the responsible way. It entails that you clean your air fryer basket after every use. In candor, this is the only and best way to maintain any and all your kitchen accessories.
If that is what you do then you know that there will not be so much to clean but, its frying so there’ll be grease. So, let me explain to you how the easy cleaning is done when done easily. We’ll get to the ugly stuff later.
- Check the instruction manual for your specific model first to make sure you don’t wash something you shouldn’t.
- Parts like the basket, tray and pan can be washed just like any other dish, with soap and warm water in the dish washer.
- Soak the basket or pan in hot water and soap for 20 to 30 minutes if is greased or oil left afterwards.
- Run a damp cloth or sponge with a little drop of dish cleaner on the interior and wipe it dry.
The Rock’n Roll Way
What You’ll Need
- Cotton or microfiber cloths
- Non-abrasive sponge
- Baking soda
- Soft bristle brush or toothbrush
- Dish soap
What you’ll do
- Turn the air fryer off then unplug it and let it cool down. It won’t take more than 30 minutes even if it’s hot. Removing the pan and the basket can speed up the cooling.
- Use a damp cotton or microfiber cloth to wipe down the outside.
- Use hot water and a non-abrasive sponge to wipe down the insides of the appliance.
- Turn the thing upside down and use a non-abrasive sponge to wipe down the heating element.
- Usually, the basket and the pan are dishwasher-safe. Which means quick clean with hot, soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge to dry it.
- With residue that won’t get off you’ll need to make a paste out of baking soda and water and scrub the dirt with a non-abrasive sponge or soft brush. Or,
- Fill the pan with hot water, put the basket in the pan, let soak for about 10 minutes, and then use a non-abrasive sponge to clean up.
- Usually, the basket and the pan are dishwasher-safe. Which means quick clean with hot, soapy water.
- Let everything air dry for a few hours or use a clean cotton cloth to dry the main unit, basket, and pan before you reassemble.
What Not to Do When Cleaning Your Air Fryer
- Do not use metal utensils, steel wool, or scrubby sponges to clean your air fryer.
- Do not submerge the entire air fryer in water. Only the things that are washable with water. If you drown the electrical part, it will break down.
Benefits of Clean Air Fryer Basket
- The Food tastes as it should.
- The Kitchen counter appears clean and encouraging.
- The oil will remain clean for re uses.
- Bits of food chunks or crumbs will not find a way to get stuck in the kitchen.
- The taste of the food doesn’t mix up with other taste.
- The food will be hygienic and meet health standards.
- Having a clean fryer means it will be easier to clean after use.
You ought to know how to clean your air fryer basket or pan if you are in love with fried food. Frying something drenched in oil get no easier than this. And, with a clean air fryer, you can carry on your unhealthy greasy and fried diet with freshness and hygiene.